You would like to pull in publications from PubMed for a particular date range
Research Logix will automatically draw in publications from PubMed on a daily basis - looking specifically for new publications within a 365 day range. If administration would like to bring in publications outside of this date range, you may use a new feature Import Publications by Date Range. This guide will explain how to use this tool.
- From the left navigation or the main navigation, click "Publications". This will take to you to the Publications Workspace.
- Under the Importing section, select Import Pubs By Range
- You will then be asked to provide a required date range. Use the date picker tool, or key in dates manually.
- When you are happy with your selected date range, click PubMed Data OnDemand.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation after it has begun processing. You may leave this page, and Research Logix will continue to pull in publications, so you can focus on other things.
Please sign in to leave a comment.