The following guide will walk you through how to make updates to CCSG Data Table 1C.
Adding and Managing Cores/Shared Resources
CCSG Data Table is focused on Cores/Shared Resources for the center. These items can be maintained from Settings » Manage Shared Resources
To add a new Core use the New Core form
Once added, you can manage some additional data points that will be reflected on CCSG Data Table 1C.
- Core Code(s)
- Core Name
- Core Description
- Parent Core - Cores can be assigned as Parent, which will allow "Sub Cores" to be assigned for organizational purposes
- Active - If "Yes", it will be shown on Data Table 1C
- New Core - If "Yes", it will be designated as a New Resource on Data Table 1C
- Developing Core - If "Yes", it will be designated as a Developing Resource on Data Table 1C
To assign leadership to the shared resources/cores, you can assign these at the Cancer Center Member level.
Select the Cancer Center Member
- Select CCSG from the left menu
- Select Members
- Use the search to type in the Last Name of the member
Once found, select “Actions” next to the member
- Select “CCM” from the dropdown menu
Shared Resource / Core Leadership Assignment
Assignments of Leadership for a Shared Resource/Core is done in the CCSG Shared Resource Leadership section
To add a member as a leader for a shared resource, click "Add Leadership".
When the dialog box opens, you can select from the dropdown which Core the member should be assigned to. If this is a New Leader, you should select the checkbox, "____ is a New Leader for this Shared Resource/Core".
After being added, you can edit the assignment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.